Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Take Away

This course ended up being my favorite one this year. This class challenged me to think beyond the social constructions that I've been raised with. I needed to view everything objectively, and analyzing how restrictions in some areas have a profound impact on other areas of life. Such an example is how the fanily wage restricts women's ability to be economically independet. It's topics like these that we've taken a deep look at and it has helped change my outlook on opportunity and results in the this world.

1 comment:

  1. Defenitely agree with you Troy. This class opened my awareness up on many different aspects. At first I thought to myself what I was getting into thinking it was just a feminist class but turned out to really open my eyes on why people may be who they are

    ReplyDelete