Sunday, April 8, 2012

Race Card Project

Has it really come to this?

I chose this phrase because sometimes I truly question how far humanity can go. It seems ridiculous to me that once we realize how much harm and hurt we are causing that we wouldn't do everything possible to stop it. I know that people are capable of knowingly hurting others, but what I don't want to believe (and don't quite understand) is how those individuals who claim to have morals and compassion can just remain passive while this hurt goes on. Racial issues are still very much a part of our society and all I can do is hope that we are capable of eliminating that someday. If it has really come to the point where a large majority is satisfied with watching from the sidelines while others suffer, than something is very wrong with our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment