Sunday, February 5, 2012

Psychoanalysis

A word ‘psychoanalysis’ had been an unfamiliar word to me because I have not studied about it in detail. However, after reading Freud’s theories about unconscious and conscious mind, I became very interested in psychoanalysis. Also, it was a good opportunity for me to think about it in my normal life. I have lived with both conscious and unconscious mind for my whole life, but I have not realized it. In lecture, I started being curious what psychoanalysis is and the discussion class helped me out with better and more explanations about it. I am pretty happy that this class is not only about gender but also about many even trial things in human beings’ lives that I have not noticed. It would be a good chance to widen my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment